How We Operate
- We only repair Sony, Panasonic, Canon and JVC digital camcorders.
- Once we have received your camcorder it will be booked into our system and you should receive a confirmation of receipt email on the same day which will include a job and reference number. If for some reason you do not hear from us, please contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 020 8950 9911
- Within a short period of time you will receive an estimate from us via e-mail.
- Estimates are provided free of charge except for insurance estimates where a charge will be applicable.
- Once we receive your approval, we shall carry out the repair which usually takes 2 - 4 working days provided parts are in stock. If for some reason there is any delay, we shall keep you informed. At this stage we shall email you settlement options
- As soon as the repair is completed, we shall email you a request to settle.
- Once the payment is received, the unit will be posted on the same day or next day on overnight delivery (via Royal Mail Special Delivery). Once the units leave our premises, we shall confirm despatch via email to you.
- Free return carriage for all completed repairs (domestic camcorders).
- For refused estimates, liquid damage or beyond economical repairs, return carriage will be applicable.
- We offer six months warranty on parts replaced alongside labour.
- It should be noted that if you drop the unit to us personally then you must collect it. In this case the shipping option is not available
- The above is our normal procedure but in the event of an urgent repair, we can turn around units in 2 working days via prior arrangement only.
If you have any queries on this, please contact us on:
Email: email@example.com, Phone: 020 8950 9911